Personal Migration

If you would like to work, study or live in Australia, there are many different visa options.

For students, depending on the type of course, there are also post-study visas that allow you to gain valuable work experience in Australia in your field.

There are a number of points-based skilled visas and employer-sponsored visas that offer both temporary residence as well as permanent residence for you and your family.

Australian citizens, permanent residents and eligible New Zealand citizens are able to sponsor their partner, parent or child. In some cases, it is even possible to sponsor your sister or brother or stepchild for a permanent residence visa.

McLaughlins will work with you to find the simplest, least-expensive way for you to achieve your migration goals. Please contact us to find out your best visa options for your family.

Click Crest Migration, the migration division of McLaughlins Lawyers, to find out more.