- Collaborative Law
- Family Law
- Insolvency & Bankruptcy
- Media, Broadcasting & Entertainment Law
- Sports Law
- Personal Succession Planning
- Visas & Migration
- Wills, Estates & Elder Law
“Thank you for the update. I am so happy with the outcome. That’s such great news. Thanks so much for getting me to this point. I do appreciate all you have done.”
The breakdown of a relationship affects every aspect of life for you and your family.
We understand that this is a time of major stress and you feel very challenged and uncertain.
McLaughlins Lawyers have a remarkable reputation in Family and De facto Law because we ensure two crucial things for each of our clients:
- You’re Not Alone – we listen to you and take the time to understand your unique circumstances. We provide immediate relief, which helps you feel more confident, by stripping away confusion and showing the path forward from here.
- You Move Forward With Your Life Faster – our exceptional legal skills and comprehensive experience give us the ability to identify the best possible resolution that supports you to quickly and cost effectively move forward with your life.
We understand when care is required. We know when to plan for a more tough approach to reach an outcome.
Sophie Pearson was one of Australia’s first trained Collaborative professionals. Which means we have the skills and experience to obtain amicable solutions that take the decision out of the judge’s hands and put it back into yours.
Joelene Nel is a mediator & Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner. She is able to use those skills to help parties negotiate positive outcomes and be resolution focused whilst keeping matters out of the court.
Allison Masal is our experienced family law paralegal. Allison makes sure clients are kept up to date about their matters and ensures queries and questions are dealt with in a timely, friendly manner.
Sophie, Joelene and Allison have nearly 50 years combined experience in dealing with family law – a team you can trust and will stand by you.
When Family Law resolutions do require court appearances, we fight to ensure our clients receive the brightest future possible.
The information in this section will answer many of your questions surrounding what Family Law services you might need.
We’re here to help you whenever you need us. So call us today and we guarantee you will find immediate relief in knowing you have an exceptional support team on your side – 07 5591 5099.