- Family Law
- Collaborative Law
- Parenting Coordination
- Wills, Estates & Elder Law
- Personal Succession Planning
- Insolvency & Bankruptcy
- Visas & Migration
- Media, Broadcasting & Entertainment Law
- Sports Law
General Information and helpful links for Parenting & Property Matters
McLaughlins have created a 10 step check list to start your post separation journey for your convenience – you can access this here.
General Information and helpful links for Parenting Matters
The following publications provide information to assist children understand the role of the family consultant:
- Why am I going to see a Family Consultant: Information for kids aged 5-8
- Why am I going to see a Family Consultant: Information for kids aged 9-12
- Why am I going to see a Family Consultant: Information for teenagers
Often a Family Report is prepared, click on this link to see the brochure for this topic.
Separation can be stressful for everyone, especially your children. Click this link for the Court’s suggestion on what happens with the children after separation.
Child Inclusive Conferences are becoming more frequently used by the Courts. Click on this link to find out what to expect.
Family Court Brochures – Parenting:
General Information and helpful links for Property Matters
- Marriage, Families and Separation;
- Duty of Disclosure; and
- Pre-Action Procedures – Property (before you file).