- Media, Broadcasting & Entertainment Law
- Access 2 Australia
- Sports Law
- Honorary Solicitor for Palm Beach Surf Life Saving Club
- Honorary Solicitor for Burleigh Bowls Club
- Pro Bono Will Service for the Cancer Council
- Board of Friends of the Arts Foundation
- Gold Coast Eisteddfod
- CEO Sleepout Participants
- Legal Service Provider for the Gold Coast Innovation Hub
- Board of Southport Chamber of Commerce
- Volunteering for Women’s Legal Service Queensland
- Volunteering for My Community Legal
- Volunteering for RizeUp
Honorary Solicitor for Palm Beach Surf Life Saving Club
Surf Clubs are a Gold Coast institution. They provide valuable surf life saving for their members and the public.
They are also centres for local communities supporting beach based sport from nippers through to professional athletes.
Surf Clubs also occupy the best real estate on the coast and therefore offer great entertainment and dining opportunities for members and the public alike.
The profits from the operation of the supporters clubs go to the charitable purposes of the Surf Clubs.
Ian Kennedy, as managing practice director of McLaughlins Lawyers, is proud to provide legal assistance, often pro bono, as honorary solicitor of the Palm Beach Surf Life Saving Club.