- Media, Broadcasting & Entertainment Law
- Access 2 Australia
- Sports Law
- Honorary Solicitor for Palm Beach Surf Life Saving Club
- Honorary Solicitor for Burleigh Bowls Club
- Pro Bono Will Service for the Cancer Council
- Board of Friends of the Arts Foundation
- Gold Coast Eisteddfod
- CEO Sleepout Participants
- Legal Service Provider for the Gold Coast Innovation Hub
- Board of Southport Chamber of Commerce
- Volunteering for Women’s Legal Service Queensland
- Volunteering for My Community Legal
- Volunteering for RizeUp
Pro Bono Will Service for the Cancer Council
For many years McLaughlins Lawyers have provided pro bono assistance for people struggling to get their estate affairs in order when they have a terminal cancer diagnosis.
Often they don’t have the financial ability to pay for legal assistance but need the comfort that can come from being able to complete a Will that expresses their wishes in a legally effective way.
It is also important for a seriously ill person to have an enduring power of attorney in place should they become physically and/or mentally unable to manage their own affairs.
McLaughlins Lawyers is honoured to be able to contribute to our community by providing pro bono legal assistance to people in need.