- Honorary Solicitor for Palm Beach Surf Life Saving Club
- Honorary Solicitor for Burleigh Bowls Club
- Pro Bono Will Service for the Cancer Council
- Board of Friends of the Arts Foundation
- Gold Coast Eisteddfod
- CEO Sleepout Participants
- Legal Service Provider for the Gold Coast Innovation Hub
- Board of Southport Chamber of Commerce
- Volunteering for Women’s Legal Service Queensland
- Volunteering for My Community Legal
- Volunteering for RizeUp
Volunteering for My Community Legal
Our Head of Family Law Lawyer, Joelene Nel, has been volunteering at My Community Legal, Gold Coast (previously Robina Community Legal Centre) since its inception in 2014.
My Community Legal provides free legal advice for Gold Coasters in need in a variety of areas including, civil litigation, family law, migration, employment law and personal injury.
Volunteering at My Community Legal allows Joelene the opportunity to give something back to her local community and an opportunity to give legal advice to those who may not be able to afford a lawyer and have no where else to go.
My Community Legal is a registered charity and relies on the support of sponsors in the local community and benefactors to allow their operations to continue. They do not receive any State or Federal funding.
My Community Legal operates on a Thursday evenings from 5:00pm they have a ‘drop in’ clinic at Robina Town Centre.
If you are interested in getting involved in My Community Legal, go to mycommunitylegal.org.au