We’re Hiring: Conveyancing and Property Paralegal
An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Conveyancing and Property Paralegal to join the team at McLaughlins Lawyers.
McLaughlins Lawyers has been providing high quality legal services to the Gold Coast for over 60 years. Our professional and approachable lawyers provide the highest standard of legal services for our local and international clients.
We are seeking a Conveyancing and Property Paralegal to join our busy team.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a similar role;
- The ability to work autonomously and with a high degree of accuracy;
- Excellent negotiation and dispute resolution skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of clients;
- Proactive work ethic;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills and capable of working under pressure and with a team.
Your duties will include:
- Arranging and coordinating all appropriate searches, checks and restrictions;
- Preparing and coordinating complex contracts and conveyancing matters;
- Liaising with clients before settlement, ensuring charges are met;
- Preparing legal documentation;
- Leasing and commercial property documentation;
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders including solicitors, residents and real estate professionals.
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your legal career whilst maintaining an attractive work life balance.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Applications close 31 May 2021 at 5:00 pm.
To apply for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Related Tag: Property Law Gold Coast