We are looking for a Litigation Lawyer!
An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Litigation Lawyer to join the Legal team at McLaughlins Lawyers.
McLaughlins Lawyers has been providing high quality legal services to the Gold Coast for 58 years. Our professional and approachable lawyers provide the highest standard of legal services for our local and international clients.
We are seeking a Litigation Lawyer to join our busy Litigation team. This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your legal career with mentoring from senior Lawyers.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Minimum of 2 years PAE;
- The ability to work autonomously and with a high degree of accuracy;
- Excellent negotiation and dispute resolution skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of clients;
- The ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Proactive work ethic;
- Strong attention to detail.
Your duties will include:
- Client contact taking instructions and managing your own workload;
- Preparing court proceedings and managing the litigation process;
- Appearing and conducting litigation in various courts;
- Researching and providing support to senior lawyers;
- Networking and marketing through both internal and external opportunities;
- Communicating with internal and external parties including solicitors, clients and courts.
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your legal career whilst maintaining an attractive work life balance.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Applications close 30 April 2016
To apply for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]