- Media, Broadcasting & Entertainment Law
- GCABI 2020
- Sports Law
- Honorary Solicitor for Palm Beach Surf Life Saving Club
- Honorary Solicitor for Burleigh Bowls Club
- Pro Bono Will Service for the Cancer Council
- Board of Friends of the Arts Foundation
- Gold Coast Eisteddfod
- CEO Sleepout Participants
- Legal Service Provider for the Gold Coast Innovation Hub
- Board of Southport Chamber of Commerce
- Volunteering for Women’s Legal Service Queensland
- Volunteering for My Community Legal
- Volunteering for RizeUp
McLaughlins supports local community Sport through its Membership in Sports Gold Coast and providing legal support on a pro bono basis.
McLaughlins has played an integral part in Sports Gold Coast Football Project assisting with the incorporation and drafting all legal documents associated with the National Premier League Club Gold Coast United. This is the only Football Club on the Gold Coast which holds a Men and Women’s NPL Licence and one of only four in Queensland.
Through Sports Gold Coast McLaughlins have also supported Women’s 7s Rugby, Cricket and the Gold Coast Sports Star Awards. McLaughlins also supports the Gold Coast Sporting Hall of Fame.
Lawyer Alexandra Hamlyn in our litigation team is training with the Gold Coast Suns AFLW team and hopes to secure a permanent position in the next few years.