- Media, Broadcasting & Entertainment Law
- GCABI 2020
- Sports Law
- Honorary Solicitor for Palm Beach Surf Life Saving Club
- Honorary Solicitor for Burleigh Bowls Club
- Pro Bono Will Service for the Cancer Council
- Board of Friends of the Arts Foundation
- Gold Coast Eisteddfod
- CEO Sleepout Participants
- Legal Service Provider for the Gold Coast Innovation Hub
- Board of Southport Chamber of Commerce
- Volunteering for Women’s Legal Service Queensland
- Volunteering for My Community Legal
- Volunteering for RizeUp
Media, Broadcasting & Entertainment Law
“I’d like to say thank you so much for helping me out with advice and actions over the last few weeks with my matter. It has been much appreciated and very helpful.”
Media, broadcasting and entertainment professionals need a legal partner that understand them and their industry.
This understanding ensures the best possible legal resolutions are delivered promptly and in the most cost effective manner.
In our 60-year history we have developed a solid reputation for excellence in these fields.
Our reputation is partly due to the many years of experience our team has amassed, and partly due to our ability to stay at the cutting edge of these dynamic and ever-changing legal fields
We provide our clients assistance across the entire breadth of the music industry.
Regardless of whether you are a musician, record label, publisher, festival or event promoter, actor, radio station manager or touring agent, we provide services in relation to:
- Recording and licensing agreements;
- Publishing, distribution and management agreements;
- Band partnerships, booking and touring arrangements;
- Sponsorship and merchandise; and
- Ticketing, venue management and event promotion arrangements.
We recognise that one of the most widespread issues throughout the media and entertainment industry is the failure by artists or creators to obtain proper legal advice.
Our goal from the onset is to ensure our client’s reach their maximum potential.
Our entertainment clients include authors and publishers, film and television production companies, broadcasters, investors, graphic, web and app designers and related creative industries.
We ensure that each and every one of our entertainment clients is in the best position possible to maximise the potential of their unique talent.
Social media presence is now essential to the success of a business, particularly in the areas of media and entertainment.
Operating at this higher level of brand exposure requires an intimate knowing of ever-changing legal obligations.
We have delivered legal solutions that both proactively manage positive brand exposure and remove damaging or inaccurate information quickly.
Let us take care of the legal intricacies of your career or business, leaving you free to maximise the potential of your talent – 07 5591 5099.