Teresa’s legal career of over 25 years spans working for top tier legal firms in Brisbane to operating her own legal practice on the Gold Coast with extensive experience in commercial and property law.
Teresa enjoys helping people with valuable and reliable solutions to their legal issues and is experienced in:
- Commercial, residential and industrial property transactions;
- Leasing for commercial and retail centres;
- Off the plan contracts, disclosures and development advice;
- Put and Call Options;
- Business structuring advice, documentation and transactions;
- Body Corporate and Community Title Management advice and transactions;
- Wills and estates.
As past Chair of the Queensland Law Society’s International Law and International Relations Committee and through involvement with Lawasia, Teresa enjoys lasting connections with national and international legal associations and individuals.
Teresa is a Gold Coast local who values family, friends and clients at home and abroad, giving excellent legal service, effectively and efficiently solving legal problems and building long lasting relationships.
“Thank you so much for all the help with our purchase. Much appreciated. I have left 5 stars review on google. 🙂
Warm regards” – Kate & Mark Wilson – Conveyancing Clients