Sophie Pearson is a Director and a specialist in the field of family and de facto relationship law.
She has been responsible for helping many of our clients navigate some of the most challenges crossroads of their personal lives.
Sophie’s legal prowess is immense, but it is her ability to provide understanding and support that allows her clients to feel completely assured that the best resolution is at hand.
Sophie has represented and provided advice to her clients in all areas of Family and De facto Relationship Law including:-
- Commercial and Property Law
- Property Settlements
- Division of property
- Superannuation splitting
- Strategic planning prior to separation
- Bankruptcy and its effects in Family Law
- Spousal Maintenance
- Taxation implication
- Asset protection and Pre-Nuptial type agreements
- Company and Family Trust issues
- Parenting Matters
- Equal shared parental responsibility
- The times the children will live with and spend time with each parent
- Parenting plans and consent orders
- Child Support issues
- Relocation and recovery of children
- Children travelling within Australia and internationally
With an impressive legal career spanning 22 years, Sophie starting working in Criminal Law before moving to Family Law. For more than 10 years she’s worked as a litigator and with the Courts. Sophie analyses each situation and provides realistic resolutions in a sympathetic environment.
“Sophie treated me like a person, not just one of her clients. She understood the importance of my matter to me.”
“Can’t thank you enough for your support both professionally and personally.”
“Just a little thank you to let you know I really appreciate your advice. It’s great to have a female to look up to in the profession.”
“Thank you for all you have done for me. Representing me, guiding me and speaking to me positively and giving me strength and focus to work again.”