The 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games is upon us so we wanted to let you all know that McLaughlins Lawyers remains open for business.
The Gold Coast is “getting set” and expecting a significant increase in traffic across the entire Gold Coast region. In order to serve you with all your legal requirements, your Gold Coast Lawyers are pleased to be able to offer:-
- Fully staffed office for all your legal needs;
- Limited parking for clients if you need to attend our office (subject to availability);
- Phone Consultations by appointment; and
- Personal meetings at a mutually convenient location for urgent signing of documents;
Do not leave your important matters to the last minute, we all need to be prepared:-
Contracts and Business Matters
- Buying or selling your property or business? Start liaising with our Property and Commercial lawyers to make sure your transaction runs smoothly;
- Leasing premises for your business or need to review your lease options?
- Our conveyancing, property and business departments will remain fully staffed and ready to:
– complete your settlement;
– prepare the contacts to keep your sale or purchase on track; or
– undertake your leasing legal needs.
Wills and Estate
- Is your Will up-to-date or do you need a review?
- Have you ensured your Enduring Power of Attorney is completed?
- Do you have a family member who may need assistance in this area? We can start the conversation by phone.
- Have you been served with documents which require a response within a particular time frame?
- Do you need to take action and file Court proceedings before the expiration of a particular time?
- If you are in danger or you have an emergency call “000”.
- Prepare for the fact the Southport and other local Courts in your area may not be fully operational so plan or consider what you may need from the Court prior to the Commonwealth Games commencing.
- Visit our website to start interacting with our family law services online saving you initial costs, time and travel (Click Here)
The Commonwealth Games is a fantastic opportunity for the Gold Coast and the legacy it will leave. We look forward to working with all our clients, referrers and friends to ensure their success.
Do you have any questions on how the Games will affect your legal matters? Call us now to discuss your concerns (07) 5591 5099.
Author & Director: Sophie Pearson
Date: 27 March 2018
Other Useful Links