On 22 June 2017 McLaughlins Lawyers will be participating in the Vinnies CEO Sleepout for the second year.
The McLaughlins team consists of four lawyers of the firm, namely Joelene Nel, Geoff Smith, Anna Doughan and Alex Hamlyn who will be sleeping out on the night.
The CEO Sleepout raises funds to enable the St Vincent DePaul society to continue their services in providing assistance to people who are homeless or who are at risk of homelessness.
McLaughlins Lawyers are hoping to raise $5,000 through various fundraising events and donations and need your help!
The staff of McLaughlins are digging deep to try and reach our target and the firm have committed to a number of fundraising incentives as follows:
- Staff will participate in Casual Dress Friday each week leading up to the CEO Sleepout and will make a gold coin donation each Friday.
- The directors of McLaughlins have agreed to match every dollar raised by staff on Casual Dress Fridays.
- The McLaughlins team members who are participating in the Sleepout have agreed to donate a portion of their wage each week to the CEO Sleepout.
- McLaughlins will be hosting after work drinks on Friday, 16 June 2017 at our Southport office from 4:00 – 7:00pm. Beer, wine and live music will be provided on the night. A $20 donation per person will be collected at the door upon entry.
- Every person who donates $100 or more will go into a draw to win a bottle of wine which will be drawn at the Friday afternoon drinks on 16 June 2017.
- The firm will design and construct a bed made from cardboard which will be auctioned off during the CEO Sleepout.
As you can see we are doing all we can to help this worthy cause and ask you to help us on our quest to reach $5,000!!
Please click on the link here for our donation page and good karma!
Author: Anna Doughan
Director: Ian Kennedy