McLaughlins Lawyers have provided high quality legal services from the Gold Coast since 1958.
Our Gold Coast lawyers have played an active role in the development of the Gold Coast we know today – a world class resort city with significant international recognition.
Latest News from McLaughlins
Providing legal advice and representation in the following areas
COMMERCIAL, BUSINESS & PROPERTY LAW
- All Commercial Transactions
- All Business Transactions
- Commercial & Retail Leasing
- Developments & Subdivisions
- Trade Marks & Intellectual Property
- Hotel Sales & Acqusitions
- Property Settlements
- Divorce & Separation
- De Facto Rights
- Prenuptial & Financial Agreements
- Parenting Disputes
- Collaborative Law
- Commercial & Property Litigation
- Debt Recovery
- Debt Recovery & Civil Litigation
- Contract & Partnership Disputes
- Building Disputes & QCAT
- Sub-Contractor Disputes
- Insurance Disputes
WILLS, ESTATES & ELDER LAW
- Wills, Powers of Attorney, Probate
- Advance Health Directives
- Testamentary Trusts
- Succession Planning
- Retirement Villages
WILL & ESTATE DISPUTES
- Will Disputes
- Family Provision Claims
- Contested Wills & Estates
- Collaborative Law
VISAS & MIGRATION
- Work 457
- Significant Investors
- Families & Sponsors
- Family Law
- Estate Law
INSOLVENCY & BANKRUPTCY
- Personal Insolvency
- Corporate Insolvency
Meet the Team behind McLaughlins Lawyers
Litigation and Commercial
- "We thank you, Kristy Collins and Shelly Shannon for a wonderful job, understanding and amazing patience."
- "We would like to thank you and the team at McLaughlins for all your assistance, patience and professionalism in the dealing of matters regarding our fathers estate."
- "... Everyone was supportive, courteous, helpful and explained each step of the process as clearly and concisely as possible. I don't know that you realise how important you are when clients don't know what to do or where to turn. You are not just supportive in the financial sense helping achieve a desired goal, but psychologically and emotionally you certainly were a huge part of my being able to cope with a seemingly insurmountable problem and devastating part of my life. I would recommend your services to anyone in need of such and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you have done for me."
- Many thanks again for your help and always making me feel better with your responses.
- It is a full service firm and I certainly needed many services over the last 5 years, so it was great to be able to deal with the organisation where they could refer to past matters, which tended to be all related. Everything was just great. From the moment I went through the front door and was treated with a friendly receptionist to the end of the matter. I referred my father to McLaughlins and will call McLaughlins for future issues.
- Hi Sophie, I just wanted to extend a big thank you for your hard work and assistance in returning (child). Furthermore, I was very impressed by your intuition in adapting your strategy in Friday's court hearing.
- “Dear Oliver, Thank you very much for your amazing and personalised care to complete our purchase and effect settlement. I must show our appreciation for your diligence and attention to detail and above all courteous manner in which you have represented your company. I thoroughly recommend your company to anyone looking for any legal and conveyancing services.”
- Dear Nicole, this note is to thank you for your outstanding work over the last 12 months. You enabled me to get through probably the worst period of my life, and you did it professionally, empathetically and with an absolute minimum of fuss. I feel so lucky and privileged to have had you on my ride. I wish you every success in the future on both a professionally and personal level, and am sure you will excel in any endeavour you put your hand to. With all my gratitude and best wishes.
- I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and all the staff at McLaughlins who have helped me out over various issues over the last few years. The fact that McLaughlins is a full service law firm, has made life a lot simpler. You may or may not know, that I have referred my father to McLaughlins for his conveyancing as he was also impressed with the way things have been handled by McLaughlins
- Hello Nicole/Sofia, I’d like to say thank you so much for helping me out with advice and actions over the last few weeks with my matter. It has been much appreciated and very helpful.
- Nicole, Thank you so much for all your advice and help with my settlement. You have been professional, helpful and I appreciate all you have done for me.
- Dear Oliver -Thank you very much for all you immense patience and passion that has gone into this.
- Thank you Oliver- I am extremely impressed by your thoroughness and attention to details.
- Thanks Josh, I have enjoyed working with you and really appreciate your efforts. I know it’s what you get paid for, but a good attitude and enthusiasm come subconsciously through emails and the phone – thanks again.
- I just want to thank you, and specifically Kristy, for your work in helping us out at such short notice. We were both thrilled with Kristy's service and knowledge of what she was doing.
- The firm will always have our highest recommendation and should the need arise we would be very happy to use you again. Thank you again for all your help and sincere approach to our problems.
- Just a quick email to let you know that we really appreciate everything that you have done for us this year. By helping with mums affairs and with our personal stuff as well, you have made things a little easier. Keep up the great work it really does make a difference.
- Ian, once again thank you very much for looking after our problems. Our company has been very impressed with you and will gladly tell others to use you.
- Thank you for being so thorough and efficient. Good idea re your request for the Word doc to make amendments.
- Dear Ian, thank you for your support and advice, I will definitely be contacting you for any future legal advice and action where required.
- Thank you for the lovely and precious time you have spent with us. I always hope and believed on this biblical passage “a good and caring shepherd are there with a listening ear when we are hurt…they are humble hearts and a love for others”. With all the best for McLaughlins Lawyers.
- Just a short note to thank you for the professional way in which you handled our transfer, We appreciated the way you followed up and kept us informed throughout the process. Kind regards, Colin and Gail
- "Thank you for all you have done for me. Representing me, guiding me and speaking to me positively and giving me strength and focus to work again.”
- “Sophie treated me like a person, not just one of her clients. She understood the importance of my matter to me.”
- “I have really appreciated your advice and the assistance of your secretaries”
- “Thank you so much, more than happy with the result”
- “Just a little thank you to let you know I really appreciate your advice. It’s great to have a female to look up to in the profession”
- “Can’t thank you enough for your support both professionally and personally.”